Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monkey Bread

Monkey Bread

4 cans biscuits - cut into fourths (I use Pillsbury Buttermilk). I use kitchen scissors to cut the biscuits.

Put 2/3 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon in a gallon zip-lock bag. Drop the biscuits in and shake until coated.

Grease a bundt pan. Put biscuits in.

Melt one and one half cubes of butter in a small pan, add 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon. Boil, dissolve sugar.

Pour over biscuits in the pan.

Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
Cool for 10 minutes
Turn pan over onto plate
Enjoy!

- Meg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meg,
    I was admiring your house from Forever Cottage and had a question about your couches.... I would love to know the manufacturer. Are they RH? Would love if you had a second to email. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I am rarely on this blog - just hopped on to grab a recipe and saw your message! SO SORRY for the tardy response! I actually had the sofas made to the exact measurements of the "Bedford" style sofas from William Sonoma Home. I loved the William Somoma sofas but they were so pricy! I had a shop here in Portland make them in a linen-like fabric that is a bit more kid friendly. I have 4 little ones but really wanted the look. They were still spendy but not nearly as spendy as the WS. Does that help? BTW...LOVE your new armoire! :)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete