Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Round 2

So, my initial thought was soups for this month but after really thinking it through I decided to go with "comfort food". I know that it may be sunny and 74 today, but I am so in the mood for Fall and good 'ole body warming foods! Bring your favorite casserole, soup, bread, or family favorite. Something that makes you feel like sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket with a big bowl of _______? I am going to be making homemade Mac & Cheese! One of my favorites since I was little.

I had so much fun last month! Cant wait to see everyone again. My address is 21818 Shannon Lane. It is the street that runs right along side the new church. We are a flag lot so our driveway is in between the 2nd and 3rd house on the right if you count the house on the corner of Rosemont and Shannon. There is a rock with the address numbers at the top of the driveway. See you all October 28th at 11:00!

4 comments:

  1. How bout I make my Chicken Enchiladas? They are a white version, not red, and one of our family favorite casseroles. Or, if you still want a soup, I sort of love my chile (my red one, not my white one). You tell me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will bring Cheeseburger Soup.... its soooo yummy and warms you up now that the weather is turning chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So today I want to make by Smore Brownies. Can I change my mind! If I need comfort chocolate sounds good. So it's done. Smore Brownies. Seriously decadant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be bringing Curried Butternut Squash Soup! This is a great fall soup - very nutritious and tasty! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete