Thursday, October 28, 2010

Homemade Rolls


Made by Kimberli

Thanks Melissa for hosting today! CUTE decorations! FUN to meet Meg. MISSED everyone who was not there!


These are really easy and i just LOVE the smell of homemade bread!

IF you have a bread machine it is even easier! I just put my bread machine on DOUGH setting and when it's done, I take out the dough, roll out the rolls, let them raise, and in the oven.

Just combine in your machine:

1/2 c. melted butter
1/2 c. warm-to hot- water
5 oz. canned milk (NOT sweet cond.)
2 eggs slightly beaten
1/2 tsp. salt
3 1/2 tsp. yeast (if using a bread machine use bread machine or rapid rise yeast)
1/2 c. sugar
4 c. four

I take my dough right out of machine and cut it into 2 sections. I roll out the two sections into circles and use my pizza cutter to cut "pizza" slices. Then, I roll them into cressant rolls. You can make them into traditional shape rolls also.  After I roll them out, I let them raise for about 30-45 min. They will raise more as they are cooking.

Bake 350 for 20 min.






1 comment:

  1. I have pictures to add to your post!!! No worries! Yummmm!!!!

    ReplyDelete